Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my absence

I want to apologize to those who had been reading my blogs. I fell into one of those things that just made me kinda quit on it. I will continue, tomorrow night hopefully, with my usual posting. During my absence I have started work on a sermon(my first true sermon), and a new ministry that God has placed on my heart, no not a call of what to do, but something I am doing because I want to use it as tool for discipleship(more on that later). Also something that happened to me recently happened at school(look for that post sometime this week!)

On a sad note, I would like everyone to read this article about my really good friend and teammate on my high schools baseball team:
http://lagrangenews.com/pages/full_story?article-Grangers-Bryan-fractures-skull%20=&page_label=news_sports&id=1988177-Grangers-Bryan-fractures-skull&widget=push&instance=secondary_stories_left_column&open=&

Please pray for mike

No comments:

Post a Comment